ADL-TRAINERS Archives

January 2013

ADL-TRAINERS@LISTSERV.ONEONTA.EDU

From:
"Harcleroad, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ADL Trainers at SUNY Oneonta Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:11:48 -0500
Mary and all,

This was a discussion point/observation and nothing more. We are all in this together. I certainly was not implying that Theresa and you be stuck with it. I think this would be perfect for the Diversity Peer Educators.

bill