TB-L Archives

June 2011

Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 20:19:44 -0400
JIm
Thanks for making us aware of this video indexing site.  Guess I'll need a little help using it.  Hope we can find some time to do so, or perhaps you'd like to show it at the first TB next semester.
Thanks
jaent

J. Nepkie, Ph.D.
SUNY Distinguished Service Professor
Professor of Music and Music Industry
Music Department
State University of New York College at Oneonta
Oneonta, New York 13820
v. 607 436 3425
f. 607 436 2718