TB-L Archives

February 2003

From:
"Curran, Joanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:33:49 -0500
In response to Achim: I confess I've been watching American Idol on television. I am astounded at the hype and the way the contestants manage the criticism given by the judges. This inability to accept criticism may be becoming a cultural phenomenon. My training was always to say three positive things about a piece of work before heading to the negative. Joanne