TB-L Archives

March 2003

From:
"Rothenberg, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:52:54 -0500
Hi Jim,

I'm a little confused (for me, probably a good situation) - am I right that we will meet on the third to discuss faculty peer reviews and again on the tenth to hear the "best practices" discussion.  Or, has the discussion for the third been postponed?

Bob