TB-L Archives

November 2003

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:33:05 -0500
Tbers,

I have a pretty pessimistic view of this issue.  What I mean is, I don't
think it really matters whether DL is good learning or not - it will come
and society will embrace it.  What is a "good" education?  Isn't that
answered in the context of culture?   When our culture accepts these
technologies then so will our institutions - at it is happening very
quickly.