TB-L Archives

January 2004

From:
"Dr. Janet Nepkie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:00:28 -0500
Dear Jack and Jim,
thanks for your messages about your success with certain teaching techniques having to do with "Learning by Doing" and the use of "Clickers."  I would be immensely grateful for explanation about PRECISELY what you did and suggestions as to how `i can incorporate your methods into my teaching!  I'd like a primer on "What works and how can I incorporate (steal) your methods for my own classes.

Thank you
Janet