TB-L Archives

January 2004

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:05:02 -0500
For those of you interested in Jack Kotz's posting, I want to make you aware
that the College has invested in these PRS systems and we still have two
classrooms worth we can deploy.  So... if you think you want to use them in
your classroom contact me or Mark English and we can arrange this for you.

Thanks.