TB-L Archives

April 2004

From:
"Dr. William R. Proulx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:20:10 -0400
Bob,

Very well said! As one of the others who voted in favor of the proposal
I believe you have effectively addressed many of the salient issues
related to the discussion of assessment. Your balanced analysis of the
issues surrounding assessment is a breath of fresh air in the
discussion.  Personally, I suspect that some faculty, especially those
who are most vocal in the assessment discussion, are being less than
honest when they say that they are not "opposed" to assessment but then
cite a litany of "anti-assessment" statements.  Thanks.

Bill

Dr. William R. Proulx, PhD, RD
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Human Ecology