TB-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Karen Sterns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:29:45 -0400
We'll come to you ok...we have the 75 minutes so wondering if it might not make sense to actually be able to get them on computers to look at some things ... the first class is only 16..the second larger.

I did read the article I sent you a rec. on yesterday and am going to ask them to read it before we see you...I think it would be a good base article for you Jim...simply to focus on how the reading community is thinking about ICT's as Leu, etc. refers to new literacy technologies. Did you get that reference?

Karen