TB-L Archives

September 2004

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:55:58 -0400
TBers,

Many of you have commented to me about the richness of the topics  posted to
this list.  Some of you may be interested in discussing these topics (and
others) in more detail in a larger forum.  If so,  Lee Shulman, president of
the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, has established a
opportunity for you.  See his note below.

IM:  oneontatltc