TB-L Archives

October 2004

From:
Emily Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:54:21 -0400
I find that when I'm particular which courses I use bboard for and how I use it, students like and appreciate it. It's not for every course.

I use the drop box for assignments and it saves ink and carrying.

For email I have students send me a hello email (but you could also do a brief one para assignment that relates to the course) by week 2. I then make a folder in email for that course. In this way I'm using their preferred email.

The other thing you can do is insist they check email through SUCO acct.

Emily Phillips