TB-L Archives

November 2004

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:26:55 -0500
Posted for Dr. McKay by Jim Greenberg

Fellow Tbers,
It can be difficult to tease out professor concerns from student concerns.
If professors are being asked to do more than humanly possible we will have
difficulty closing our searches successfully. Do others see difficulty
attracting people here? How many searches fail? Good teaching is a part of
work load and scheduling is a part of that.
What is good for students must reflect, in part, what is good for
professors.
Thanks, Zanna