TB-L Archives

June 2005

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:19:48 -0400
Tbers,

I new technology, called "social bookmarking" looks promising (see attached
PDF). It allows you to store bookmarks in a central place so you can search
for them, access them easier, make them available to students, etc.  I
thought many on this list might be interested. I use the social bookmarking
services mentioned in this article (del.icio.us) and find it very useful.
Let me know if you want to know more about this.

IM:  oneontatltc