TB-L Archives

August 2005

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:22:28 -0400
Tbers,

Reminder that the first TB of the year will be Sept. 7 at 8 am in Morris
Hall. We will be talking about "student engagement".  I'd be interested in
hearing faculty thoughts on what they do, and what they think we can do to
better engage our students. Steve Perry will be joining us.

On a related matter, a faculty member recently pointed out the website
www.collegeresults.org to me.  It is very interesting. There are, for
example, graduation rates for all of the colleges in the U.S. If you compare
SUNY Oneonta with like schools, (or other SUNYs) we don't look very good.
I'm not sure which years this data is for or exactly how they get it, but
thought you might want to look it over.

IM:  oneontatltc