TB-L Archives

August 2005

Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:06:42 -0400
I'll stop by. Joanne

Joanne M. Curran, Ph.D.
205A Fitzelle Hall
SUNY College at Oneonta
Oneonta, NY 13820

-----Original Message-----
From: Teaching Breakfast List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jim Greenberg
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 1:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Visit from SLN Director and New TLT Director in SUNY

Hi all,

Next Wednesday, August 17th Jennie Dautermann, the Director of the TLT
Cooperative at SUNY and Ken Udas, the Director of the SUNY Learning
Network
will be visiting our campus.  They will arrive around 8:30 am in the
TLTC
Milne Library.  They are both new to SUNY and are traveling around to
campuses to get the lay of the land so to speak.  If you would like to
come
and say hello please feel free.  Their visit will be informal.  I will
be
showing them around some of the campus and mostly talking with them
about
technology and learning at SUNY Oneonta.  They want to talk to faculty,
so
please come if you can.  Drop me an email if you hope to come so I can
be
sure to have enough coffee (-;

Thanks and feel free to pass this invite around to your colleagues.

IM:  oneontatltc