TB-L Archives

November 2005

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:08:39 -0500
Tbers,

Much of the material I forward to this group comes from the "Tomorrow's
Professor" center at Stanford University.  Recently this center teamed with
a group at MIT to form a more interactive version of this service called
"Tomorrow's Professor Discussion Center".  More details are provided below.

IM:  oneontatltc