TB-L Archives

February 2006

From:
Amy Crouse-Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:57:37 -0500
All,

This is another book by the same author that I use in a class I teach.  (I know that Dr. Staley uses this one as well.)  The entire book is available for free online in .pdf.  http://newton.nap.edu/html/howpeople1/index.html   I highly recommend this book.

National Research Council. (2000). How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience and School. ISBN: 0-309-07036-8.

Amy