TB-L Archives

February 2006

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:04:47 -0500
Tbers,

Many of the posting to this Teaching Breakfast email list over the past year
or two have come from another listserv that I am active on called
"Tomorrow's Professor."  This list is maintained by Stanford University and
moderated by Rick Reis (http://cis.stanford.edu/structure/reis.html).  The
success of this endeavor to promote discussion in teaching and learning is
remarkable.  Recently they have added a new electronic discussion service to
their efforts called a Blog.  See the note below for more information.

IM:  oneontatltc