TB-L Archives

July 2006

From:
"Terry L. Helser" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:45:04 -0400
Jim and all,
    Three of our "new" faculty members, Bill Vining, Kelly Gallagher and
Jacqueline Bennett, have all said they would like to attend with me. Yes!
Now we need a good topic and lively discussion to keep them coming. Ideas?
What was the problem that Connie Cox put out 3 times? It had nothing on it
that I could detect on Entourage.
Terry