TB-L Archives

February 2007

From:
Hilda Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:16:20 -0500
I may as well face the fact that my eyes are bigger than my stomach: I know I'll never get to any of the teaching breakfasts as much as I'd love to, so you may as well cross me off your email list. Living in Cooperstown and having a broken hip and not having to get to my job at CADE till noon, I realize this is not the time in my life for Teaching Breakfasts.  But I regret!