TB-L Archives

November 2007

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:38:27 -0500
Tbers,

This was recently posted to another list I am on.  Tbers might be interested
in it.

blog: The 32nd Square at http://aristotle.oneonta.edu/37_the_32nd_square
IM:  oneontatltc

Dear Directors of Faculty Development Centers,

I just want to update you on a couple of faculty development activities:

1. The Faculty Development Council is organizing a System-wide
conference.  The event will include nationally recognized speakers,
offer sessions on a wide range of faculty development issues, and
showcase SUNY activities.  Please reserve the dates of March 13-14th,
2008.

2. Last year the Faculty Development Council compiled a "Directory of
Centers for Faculty Development in SUNY," which I have attached in an
Excel spreadsheet.  Would you please check the accuracy of the contact
information for you and your campus.  Please send any changes to me, so
we can keep the Directory up to date.  You were identified as the
contact for your campus.  If this is not the case please forward this
email to the appropriate person.

If the information is accurate, please let me know by replying to this
email.  When I have a complete response, I will send the updated
directory to you.

Thanks for your help.

Fred

Fredrick L. Hildebrand
Assistant Provost
Office of Academic Affairs, S-508
State University of New York, System Administration
SUNY Plaza
Albany, NY 12246
518-443-5504 Phone
518-443-5506 FAX