TB-L Archives

March 2008

From:
Janet Nepkie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:08:17 -0400
HI, Jim
I'd like to know more about this program of international education and distance learning. I certainly would like to hear a talk about this program.
Thanks
Janet

Dr. J. Nepkie
Professor of Music and Music Industry
Music Department
State University of New York College at Oneonta
Oneonta, New York 13820
Ph. (607) 436 3425
Fax 607 436 2718