TB-L Archives

April 2008

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:14:51 -0400
Tbers,

Please pass this along to any faculty you think might be interested.

The TLTC at SUNY Oneonta has subscribed to a service from the American
Association of Higher Education call the TLT Group.  Their website is at
www.tltgroup.org. As part of this subscription, faculty at SUNY Oneonta are
entitled to have individual membership and take advantage of the information
and resources offered through this group.

Below this email, is an email from this group outlining some of their
programs and resources.  Please use them if they can help in your teaching.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

blog: The 32nd Square at http://aristotle.oneonta.edu/37_the_32nd_square
IM:  oneontatltc