TB-L Archives

October 2008

From:
Jim Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:08:32 -0400
TBers,

Below is a copy of a recent email I sent to this list (TB-L) about open
ended questions.  It struck me as an important idea - one that could really
improve teaching.  The next meeting of the Teaching Breakfast will be
November 5 at 8am in Morris Hall. At this get together I'd like to talk
about this idea.  So please think about it for a few minutes and plan on
attending if you can.

Finally, if you would like to get a discussion going about this idea simply
this list and we can start an online conversation.  Thanks and continue to
do good work.

blog: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.blogspot.com
wiki: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.wikidot.com
IM:  oneontatltc
Twitter: greenbjb
Yammer: https://www.yammer.com/users/greenbjb
Identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jimg/all
Plurk: greenbjb
Myspace: greenbjb
Pownce: greenbjb
Friendfeed: greenbjb
Spoink: greenbjb
orkut:Jim Greenberg
Twine: greenbjb

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing
this email