TB-L Archives

November 2008

From:
Kelly Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:26:05 -0500
Achim-
In Chem department meetings, we've often lamented the difficulty of doing
this type of thing on campus. On the other hand, I know John and I (and
probably Trudy and Jacqueline) would all be interested. Trudy's research
involves the environmental breakdown of antibacterial compounds from
consumer products and Jacqueline does a lot of "green" organic chemistry.
Of course, November 13th is kind of short notice.
Best,
K.
--
Kelly Ryan Gallagher