TB-L Archives

January 2009

From:
Janet Nepkie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:28:33 -0500
Thanks, Jim
Yes, I DID have to get through half the article to see the part about the Long Tail, but when I got there, it was interesting.
I'll need to read it through a couple of times, but the idea feels right to me and I'd like some brain-storming about how to use technology to "deliver" more individual instruction to our individual students.
Thanks
janet

Dr. J. Nepkie
SUNY Distinguished Service Professor
Professor of Music and Music Industry
Music Department
State University of New York College at Oneonta
Oneonta, New York 13820
Ph. (607) 436 3425
Fax 607 436 2718