TB-L Archives

February 2009

From:
Carol Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:27:16 -0500
See you there!

-----Original Message-----
From: Teaching Breakfast List on behalf of Jim Greenberg
Sent: Wed 2/4/2009 6:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminder (If your up this early) TB is Today

TBers,

If you are crazy enough to be awake and reading your email this early, I
wanted to remind all that our first Teaching Breakfast meeting of the
spring semester is today (Wed, Feb 4) at 8 am in Morris Hall.  We will
be talking about a "center for academic excellence".  I would like to
bring the groups thoughts on this topic to a fact finding workgroup that
will be meeting about this idea.

Thanks.... and good morning

Jim Greenberg