TB-L Archives

March 2009

From:
Kelly Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:59:19 -0500
Hi Everyone!
Sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow- Hugh has a radio interview in the morning, so it's up to me to get the 4 kids off to school/Bugbee. The interview is regarding a program the Science Discovery Center is sponsoring Friday evening in Goodrich theater- "An Evening with Galileo." A full announcement is in the College bulletin that came out today. It should be quite a cross-disciplinary event (Galileo being a true Renaissance man and all). We'd love to see some TBers there. Enjoy the discussion tomorrow morning; I'll see you next time.
Best,
Kelly

Kelly Gallagher
Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry