TB-L Archives

April 2009

From:
Janet Nepkie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:48:01 -0400
HI,
I haven't had problems with a decline of civil discourse, either in my face to face classes or with online discussion.
Janet

Dr. J. Nepkie
SUNY Distinguished Service Professor
Professor of Music and Music Industry
Music Department
State University of New York College at Oneonta
Oneonta, New York 13820
Ph. (607) 436 3425
Fax 607 436 2718