TB-L Archives

April 2009

From:
Janet Nepkie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:29:41 -0400
Steve,
Thank you for having given us the information that we are able to
disaggregate (what an interesting word) from the NSSE.
I think that your work with NSSE offers great opportunity to learn how to serve our students better.  I know we're short-staffed, but I'm so interested in data on our Music majors that I'd certainly be willing to help you sort out NSSE information by major if you think I could be helpful.
Thank you,
Janet

Dr. J. Nepkie
SUNY Distinguished Service Professor
Professor of Music and Music Industry
Music Department
State University of New York College at Oneonta
Oneonta, New York 13820
Ph. (607) 436 3425
Fax 607 436 2718