TB-L Archives

September 2009

From:
Emily Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:21:15 -0400
I gave "thoughts of the week" that all must consider but respond to in groups separately on angel. I did have students rate their peer and created a form with 24 points they could give toward final grade on a rubric. That has helped weaker ones pull their weight.

Emily Phillips-Knapp
There's no place like home. - Dorothy Gale