TB-L Archives

December 2010

From:
"Koeddermann, Achim ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:39:28 -0500
Dear all, dear Kelly

for the Graphic Design-Schenevus answer, I have to admit: my students are more tech-literate than I am, and I think our role is changing from teacher to tutor, as far as those questions are concerned.
The problem, as Kelly indirectly notes: we are in a trusted relationship, and not in the authority seat, so grades-based learning is out of the door.
And what am I doing now? assuming the grade-based evaluation style....
Good papers, so...
Best
Achim