TB-L Archives

February 2011

From:
"Fleisher, P. Jay ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:19:17 -0500
I agree with Jimmy's assessment - "people" do pay attention to what is said.  TB is the only self-motivated group, with no formal academic ties, and no perks for participating - ergo, input is candid and genuine, so people pay attention.  Tbers care.
Jay