TB-L Archives

September 2011

From:
"Jean-Charles, Alex ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:09:54 -0700
I tried to introduce i>clicker to this campus which many major research campuses are using, I was told that Turning Point was the contracted device for this campus and I believe it is used SUNY-wide. There are many challenges with Turning Point as you mentioned. Particularly with mathematics since it does not allow the use of decimals. -AJC

Alex Jean-Charles, Ph. D.
Assistant Professor, Educational Technology & STEM
Secondary Education
SUNY Oneonta
Oneonta, NY 13820