TB-L Archives

September 2011

From:
"Jean-Charles, Alex ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:31:06 -0400
Interesting article...I'm assuming Writecheck is supposed to help students catch any "unintentional" plagiarism but I guess there will always be a misuse of technology when it comes to cheating. Also, I've had issues with Turnitin with it not catching obvious plagiarism so I don't really rely on it too much anyway.

Alex Jean-Charles, Ph. D.
Assistant Professor, Educational Technology & STEM
Secondary Education
SUNY Oneonta
Oneonta, NY 13820