TB-L Archives

March 2012

From:
"Perry, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:46:19 -0400
To elaborate on Amy's comment, Student Development convenes a behavior assessment team to follow-up and track concerns raised by any member of the community about students whose behavior is perceived to be a threat to self or others. The team reviews UPD reports, residence hall incident reports and information received from any member of the community. Dr. Jeanne Miller is the primary contact person for this group. The group is comprised of staff from UPD, Judicial Affairs, Residence Life, Counseling Center, Health Center, Student Disability Services and Student Development. Periodic announcements have been made about reporting such concerns.

In addition, annual workplace violence training is conducted for all members of the community. Training is mandatory for all employees at the time of appointment and annually thereafter. In person sessions are scheduled annually and a refresher presentation is available online at http://www.oneonta.edu/admin/police/emergency/workplaceviolence/.
Steve