TB-L Archives

November 2012

From:
"Reynolds, Chilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:21:43 -0500
The demonstration will take place in Hunt Union at the far end of the common room in front of Starbucks at the fireplace and TV.  We will be using the TV for projecting Dr. Bennett's computer screen.  The presentation will begin at approximately 8:15AM.

We will try to bring a few extra devices so that participants can experience these tools in different manners.

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Chilton