TB-L Archives

December 2013

From:
"Fleisher, P. Jay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:40:14 -0500
This thing (e-communications; call it what you will) is well underway and gaining momentum.  Where will it go next?  There is no way to know what lies in the creative mind.  Just hang on and adjust as you go, hoping the useful can be separated from the trash.   But, wouldn’t it be nice if capitalism were not part of the equation.
Jay