TB-L Archives

May 2015

From:
"Greenberg, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2015 11:14:36 +0000
Hi All,

Last week I attended a session at U Albany where Ed Bowen did a presentation on "The Learning Brain".  A link to it is below.  It is in webinar format so you will have to listen to some logistics and such and you will be prompted to install a small Bb Collaborate app to see it.  You may also have to fiddle to get it to play depending on your computer setup.  If you can't get it to work let me know.  Happy finals!

Jim G.

The recording of Ed Bowen's presentation on "The Learning Brain" at our regional meeting last week can be accessed at:

https://sas.elluminate.com/mrtbl?suid=M.CA000A857CDCCE0DED86BD834DFC8B&sid=2012301