From: Labroo, Sunil
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Demonstration of a Personal Response System

Hi Jim!

I’m glad the college has invested in this technology.  I had a chance to see this at the national AAPT meeting in Austin.  The most important feature of this response system is that the answers given by students are confidential (at least to other students) so no one feels embarrassed by a wrong answer.  Moreover, it does encourage discussion, which is what we all want.  I have been thinking about using this in my PHYS 100 class and I’d like to know where this system is going to be installed?

Good day!!!

Sunil

Dr. Sunil Labroo,

Assistant Professor,

Department of Physics & Astronomy,

State University of New York,

Oneonta, NY 13820.

Voice: (607) 436 3323, Fax: (607) 436 2654,

Email: [log in to unmask]