Sorry to chop off the book citation on my last posting about Office Hours.  Here it is:

Teaching at Its Best, A Research-based Resource for
College Instructors, Second Edition, by Linda B. Nilson. Copyright ©
2003 by Anker Publishing Company, Inc.  All rights reserved. ISBN
1-882982-64-9 Anker Publishing Company, Inc. 176 Ballville Road P.O.
Box 249 Bolton, MA 01740-0249 USA <www.ankerpub.com>.