RE: Justice or Just Us: What to do About Cheating - Posted to Teaching Breakfast List by Jim Greenberg

For very practical reasons (and others, I'm sure) Paul is absolutely correct in saying we need to report the cheating student to Student Affairs.  But let me also put in a strong plug for calling Mary Logan when you detect cheating.  She's the Director of our Office of Judicial Affairs and she has good advice for ways of dealing with all sorts of student problems.  Her email is [log in to unmask]

Janet