RE: REGlobalized Teaching Breakfast

Hi, Bill and TBers.
It's interesting that BIll Proulx has given us yet  one more idea about what "globalization" means in the educational world.   It seems to me that we really need to find a working definition of "gloabalization" before we can discuss it with any effectiveness.

I had not heard about the discussion in the Council of Chairs meeting.  That group does not keep minutes, as I understand it, so potentially valuable information gleaned in those meetings is often not made available to the various departments.

I like the idea of including Bill Grau or any administrator  in discussions about our campus.  Administrators frequently have more data than faculty and I think it's important to get a variety of opinions about any issue.

Thanks
Janet

Dr. Janet Nepkie
Professor of Music and Music Industry