HI, Bob
Thanks for your response.

IN recent academic meetings across the state, I've heard the word "globalization" used to mean a move toward lowering of tariffs on imports, a move toward strengthening international corporate power at the expense of national business and values, and a move toward a commonality of educational standards that would allow European schools to compete with or replace American education.  I've also heard the word "globalization" to mean entirely different ideas, such as a greater tolerance for ideas from other cultures.

It would be helpful to find a definition or an expression of what we want to discuss.
Again,
Thanks
Janet
Dr. Janet Nepkie