Dear Jim, Please send me a copy of Tufte's article. Harry Pence On Nov 30, 2004, at 2:42 PM, Jim Greenberg wrote: VerdanaThe TLTC has just acquired some of Dr. Edward Tufte's works.  One, The Cognitive Style of PowerPoint is must reading for faculty that use PowerPoint routinely in class.  If you would like to take a look at this short (27 pages) article on the use and misuse of PowerPoint let me know and I will get it to you. Verdana Mr. James B. Greenberg Verdana Director Teaching, Learning and Technology Center Verdana Milne Library Verdana SUNY College at Oneonta Verdana Oneonta, New York 13820 Verdana email: [log in to unmask] Verdana phone: 607-436-2701 Verdana fax:   607-436-3081 Verdana IM:  oneontatltc Verdana "Ignorance is curable, stupidity lasts forever"