I'm not sure if I learned anything but that face with the bubble certainly gave me some comic relief.
It took quite a while before I could get my laughing under control.

Thanx for sharing!

________________________________

From: Teaching Breakfast List on behalf of Gilbert, Steven
Sent: Mon 11/28/2005 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Technology and Education - Posted to TB List by Jim Greenberg

Steven J. Gilbert, Ph.D.

Professor of Psychology & Department Chair

State University of New York, College at Oneonta

127A Fitzelle Hall, Oneonta, NY 13820

Phone: 607-436-2557 FAX: 607-436-3753

E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]

Web Address:

http://www.oneonta.edu/faculty/gilbersj/Stevepage.htm

Visit the Psychology Department Web Site

http://www.oneonta.edu/academics/psyweb/