Hello,

This morning's breakfast conversation was quite good.  I was pleased to be there.

I mentioned an article at this morning's breakfast that I wanted to share with you all.  I have a copy here in my office, but I subsequently learned that there is a copy of it available through our library as an electronic book.  If you go to the Milne Library page and search for the author, David Hawkins, you will see that the following book is listed as an electronic book that you can check out for 24 hours online:
Hawkins, D. (1974). I, Thou, and It, The Informed Vision.: Agathon Press.

The particular article I referenced begins on page 48.

Amy

Amy Crouse-Powers

Senior Staff Assistant

Division of Graduate Studies, Continuing Education,

Summer Sessions & Learning Support

SUNY College at Oneonta