Jim and all,
    Three of our "new" faculty members, Bill Vining, Kelly Gallagher and
Jacqueline Bennett, have all said they would like to attend with me. Yes!
Now we need a good topic and lively discussion to keep them coming. Ideas?
What was the problem that Connie Cox put out 3 times? It had nothing on it
that I could detect on Entourage.
Terry