------ Forwarded Message
From: "Hildebrand, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:20:45 -0400
To: SUNY Training Center List for Faculty Developers <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: [facdev-l] RE: Spring conference of faculty development
professionals
Subject: [facdev-l] RE: Spring conference of faculty development
professionals

Hi Everyone,

Plan, the Faculty Development Task Force Report, and the membership of the
Faculty Development Council are now available on the Provostąs Website at
http://www.suny.edu/provost/facultydevelopment.cfm
<http://www.suny.edu/provost/facultydevelopment.cfm> . I am attaching copies
to this email in case you havenąt already received them.

Among other things, notice the action item that "The Faculty Development
Council will organize a conference to be held in 2007. See Appendix D for
conference agenda suggestions." We are thinking about February or March for
this SUNY-wide conference, and Denise Bukovan and I have been working on a
grant to provide partial funding for it.

I was talking to Kimberley Reiser today, and we thought that it might be
good to involve the organizers of the regional faculty development meetings
in the organization of the State-wide conference. What do you think? Would
those organizers please identify themselves so we can see which regions are
holding meetings, which colleges are participating in the meetings, and who
is bringing them together.

This listserv is really helpful.

Fred

Fredrick L. Hildebrand

Assistant Provost

Office of Academic Affairs, S-508

State University of New York, System Administration

SUNY Plaza

Albany, NY 12246

518-443-5504 Phone

518-443-5506 FAX