Tbers,

You may get this email from more than one source, my apologies in advance.

I realize many of you struggle to just keep your head above water this time of the year, but this is an important issue.  As faculty, we need to take a leadership role in promoting inclusion on our campus and in society.   I strongly encourage all of you to take Eva up on this offer (see below).  If you don’t have a digital camera, let me know and the TLTC will get you one, or we will come out and take your pictures and get them posted.

Jim Greenberg

Subject: FW from Eva Vega

All Employees are invited to be an ACTION HERO!
Free Action Hero t-shirts will be distributed in the quad on August 21, 22, and 23 from 10am to 3pm. Wear your shirt on Thursday, August 24th to show that you support inclusion of all members of the campus community.  If you are not able to pick up a t-shirt during quad hours but want to participate, please call Robin or Sherry at ext. 3353.  T-shirts are available in S, M, L, and XL.  We are encouraging offices to participate as groups and on Thursday take a digital picture to be uploaded to the Action hero website.  Please email [log in to unmask] your picture and office name.

On the back, the t-shirts say, “I canBe Open Minded, Fight Racism, Challenge Assumptions, Combat Homophobia, Overcome Ignorance, Demand Equality, Condemn Sexism, Change the World. Heroes Take Action”

Program sponsored by Gender & Sexuality Resource Center, Multicultural Student Affairs, Educational Opportunity Program, Office of Residential and Community Life, Office of First Year Programs, and the Student Development Office.

eva

Eva E. Vega
Director,
Office Multicultural Student Affairs & Gender and Sexuality Resource  Center
SUNY College at Oneonta

607.436.3353 tel
607.436.2283 fax

------ End of Forwarded Message